Monday, February 11, 2008

CNY Summary

Ok... CNY is over... just lidat... back to work... super sianz...

3 nites of overnite mahjong... overall no win no lose... wat a waste of time & energy... should have stayed home & enjoy my sleep beta... but at least got to mit up with frenz & chat...

I almost totally "siam" the 拜年 part for CNY... except when going frenz' places... din visit any relatives... my mum did all the 拜年ing alone tis year... my dad working & me "siam"ing...

Watched two movies... Kungfu Dunk & Ah Long Pte Ltd... Kungfu Dunk is an "act cool" show... not bad... some action, some comedy... dun expect much of a story/plot coz it's a comedy... I din really like Ah Long... jokes quite lame, crappy storyline, lousy acting... warning: if u dun understand Cantonese, DO NOT watch tis show...

At first intended to watch CJ7 as well... but reviews (from my frenz) were really BAD... 10 out of 10 said the show is disappointing... some even tink it's crap... all agreed that it's the worst Stephen Chow movie ever... so I gave up the idea of watching... din wana spoil my impression of Stephen Chow...

Waiting for 10000 BC to open... hope it's not another disappointment like the CNY movies... I'll keep my expectations low tis time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home