Sunday, February 24, 2008

ICT (18th to 29th Feb)

Having reservist tis couple of weeks... 1st week passed liao... 1 more week to go...

ICT (In Camp Training) is quite siong, taking into account tat my current fitness level is crap (walk faster abit oso will 喘)... failed my IPPT (physical fitness test) as usual... ended up with muscle aches all over the body... going outfield for 3D2N mission next week... sianz... I get goosebumps juz by thinking abt Lim Chu Kang's "commando" mosquitoes...

However, despite all my complaints, I actually enjoys my ICT... 1stly, it is a 2-week break from work (and we still get paid)... ICT may be physically tiring but at least it is a no-brainer period... we juz nid to follow orders... dun nid to think... "excused brain"...

ICT is oso a rare chance to catch up with old frenz/platoon mates... the "brotherly bond" juz sort of came back when we are in camp... all the reminiscing... all the memories... the feeling of nolstagia... the good old days...

There is oso a great sense of "freedom"... tis may sound ironic for a place like the army camp... but wat i mean is... I feel uninhibited and relaxed around the guys... I can do things like crack dirty jokes & scold vulgarities w/o concerns... in fact I scolded more vulgarities in the last five days than the last ten years combined... in civillian life, there's always many factors like image & basic courtesy to take into consideration...

When a person feels too uninhibited, he will tend to do crazy things... juz like the case when people go on overseas holiday... they will tend to do things they dun usually do on home soil... ICT seems to have the same effect on me as well...

I was having supper the other nite after my book out... there's tis bunch of teenagers at the other table... one of the gals was wearing a top tat's so revealing tat it's realli 放半粒 in bookie terms... my eyes kept getting drawn to her assets during the course of my supper... it's normal for a guy to look, afterall I'm a hot-blooded young male... plus I am lecherous by nature (no secret abt tat point)... but I'm usually discreet to avoid being rude & disrespectful (I respect females, A LOT)... but tat nite, I was literally STARING, most of the time... tink being confined in an army camp w/o gals the whole day caused me to "xiao cong nao" (hokkien, meaning sperm level too high reach the brain)... oops... sorry... din mean to sound vulgar here... the army effect haven't wore off yet...

In the end, I even went up to 搭讪 & got her number... when's the last time I did such thing? maybe 6, 7 years ago? tink i realli crazy liao... gotta snap out of it soon...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahaha... 搭讪!!! how old liaoz wor~~~ so funnie!!!!! poor mei mei~!

10:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahahahah!! i think de army effect still there when typin tis post sia.. im wonderin 你搭讪,有没有成功?

1:46 AM

 
Blogger Kawaii said...

Lene - Ooi! 没礼貌... old cannot 搭讪 meh? In taiwan, the 怪伯伯 always like to 搭讪 young gals de ma...

PL - Read carefully, I wrote "got her number"... dun look me no up ah... I still 宝刀未老 hor... haha... j/k... anyway I din call lah... we juz sent each other goodnite msgs as a frenship gesture...

8:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home