Saturday, July 15, 2006

Attachment Update !

Update !!! 3 weeks of my attachment passed… 2 more weeks to go… I expect the next 2 weeks to be hectic coz of all the formal observations n grading so haf to really plan my lessons… haiz… sianz… I am currently teaching a P2 class n a P5 class… Kids nowadays are so different from last time liao… Rude, lazy n bochup… I seriously tink there’s a BIG problem wif our education system… but haiz… nothing much I can do… me juz a teacher… I dun set the policies around here… Looking forward to the 1-week holiday after the attachment… really nid a break…

Oh ya… juz got my pay… so happy… July is a great month for my finances… Salary + Pay Increment + ½ Month Bonus + $220 Incentive… I am not here to flaunt my wealth or haolian or anything lidat… I am juz happy… anyway nothing to haolian abt… overall it’s still less than wat my uni grad frenz earn on normal days… but I really totally 4got abt the pay increment so it’s abit of a nice surprise for me… wat really thrills me is tat now I can go to BOTH Korea n Hong Kong at the end of the year… * clap clap clap *

Juz received another “bomb” today… nono… dun worry… it’s nothing like the one they dug up in Toa Payoh… juz a wedding invitation… from my ex-gf… … … … really mixed feelings here… I am happy for her of course… but I am juz pondering over whether I should go attend… feels weird… on 1 hand I tink I shld da4 da4 fang1 fang1 n go since she sincerely invited me… but on the other hand we haf so many common frenz who will be there so I tink the situation will feel quite awkward if I show up… hmm… maybe I can juz send her an angbao or a gift n say I haf something on tat day… aiya… duno lah… heart so luan4…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home