Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sick N Weak

More than one week nv post liao… Not I lazy… But since attachment started, been quite busy… Still kana arrowed stay back after school to help out somemore (sianz)… Reach home oredi so tired (haf to wake up 530am every mornie lehz)… Now I finally understand how impt weekends are to working people liaoz… Coz during working days, u wun haf the time n energy to do anything else…

I juz had a super long weekend… Sat, Sun, Monday youth day plus a further 2 days on MC… I nv cao geng in case some of u get suspicious… I’m really sick… fever, flu, sore throat… thinking back, it’s been quite a long time since I got sick… dun count my cough lah… it’s always there so I consider it a habit, not a sickness… Not bad for someone wif such an unhealthy lifestyle like me… I should go for a full-body checkup one of tis days… been tinking of having one for a long time liao… but drag drag drag… haiz…

I will be starting to teach tmr… MY FIRST TIME… hope it wun be painful… oops… wat am I tinking? Duno why they like to make teachers’ jobs so mafan… teach juz teach lah… still haf to write wat lesson plans… increase our workload sia… Hope my 1st lesson turns out well tmr, will update u all next time…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home