Saturday, July 15, 2006

A Miser... Me?

Took my Advanced Theory Test on Thursday… FAILED AGAIN… haiz… sianz… 2nd time fail liao… both times no time to study… waste my money… wonder when I can haf my own car… actually I nv really planned to buy a car… to me a car is a liability, not an asset… well… I am not going to go into the financial management theories here… would become a bloody long post… so those who are interested, can qing3 jiao4 me if we mit up… Cab fares are UP… haf to re-evaluate my transport budget… not tat I take cab beri often… but hey… every cent counts…

I know I sound like a miser… maybe many of u tink I am a miser… well… I admit in some aspects, I am one… but overall, NO… I juz prefer to spend my money on things tat make me happy… for example, I spend ALOT on food, traveling and… gals… haha… oops… well… I juz feel it’s natural for a guy to pamper n dote on a gal in a r/s, physically, emotionally, even financially… as long as it’s within my capabilities… of course I dun mean giving the gal money… but a gift or a nicely-planned surprise like a trip once in a while wun hurt…

I am still saving up for my future… marriage, kids, providing for my parents etc… so for my future’s sake, I am willing to suffer abit now… I keep wearing the same old clothes… seldom buy new ones… ppl keep suaning me… it’s ok… I try to walk as much as possible for places within walking distance to cut down on transport costs… I haf to bear wif the hot sun or sometimes rain… it’s oso ok… I look around for cheap bargains n compare prices when I buy stuff… I will most likely give up on an item which is not cheap, even thou I like it VERY MUCH… some ppl say I behave like an auntie, others tink I am juz pure cheapskate… nv mind… for my future, I am willing to bear wif all these… whenever I am feeling down wif all the sarcasm around me, I juz start imagining my future… a beautiful wife wif two kids (1 boy 1 girl)… everything well-provided for… my parents enjoying their retirement… hmm… the feeling is good… gives me the strength to carry on…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home